Mechanical dock levelers
With innovative features such as U-beam deck support and a highly efficient ratchet hold-down system, the Blue Giant mechanical dock leveler has an industry-wide reputation for quality and performance.
- Available in rated capacities of 30,000 to 45,000 lb (13,636 to 20,455 kg)
- Minimum of 6 U-beam channels supporting the deck
- Deck flex of up to 102 mm (4") when under load
Pre-installed pour-in-place pans save time, money and effort when building a square pit for all models of standard loading dock levelers. Pour-in-place pans also eliminate the need for pre-pit forming: simply set and install the pour-in-place pan dock leveler onto the pre-poured dock pit floor. No field welding is required, and the risk presented by an open loading dock pit is eliminated.
Two styles of pour-in-place pans are available :
- 3-sided pit panel with bottom pan, with front curb angle
- 3-sided pit panel with front curb angle