Sectional doors MAC-175-A
Portes Mackie specialists use high quality materials to deliver the strength and reliability you’ve come to expect.
- R-16 urethane insulation:
- High structural resistance ensures panel rigidity
- Insulation able to withstand Quebec winters
- Double-lip door jamb seal and panel seals
- High-gauge anchor plates installed in every door panel to ensure solid hinge attachment
- Our all-new extruded polystyrene (XPS) endcap
- 4 squares window
- Clear window
Portes Mackie can manufacture the GX-175-A steel garage doors up to 9,14 m (30 ft) wide and up to 10,67 m (32 ft) high. All of our doors can be assembled with panels of 45, 53 and 60 cm (18, 21 or 24 inches).
|Metal thickness||0,61 mm (0,024 po)|
|Isolation factor||RSI 2,81(R-16)|
|Isolation density||40 kg/m3 (2,5 lbs/pi3)|
|Door Thickness||44,5 mm (1 3/4")|
Description of coating
Baked enamel fishish (2 coats)
- 14- or 12-gauge steel tracks.
- 14- or 13-gauge steel hinges.
- Double hinges on doors over 12 feet wide.
- Crossbar installed for doors over 12 feet wide.
- 12-gauge steel spring supports.
- Rollers 2 or 3 inches in diameter with ball bearings.
Horizontal joint providing complete watertightness. No air circulation between the panel sections.
Polyurethane foam insulation pressure injected between the interior/exterior faces to create a light and strong composite panel.
Insulation: RSI 2.81 (R-16).
Extruded polystyrene XPS end block
Flexible rubber inserted into a PVC reinforced moulding offering a tightly sealed fit to the floor.
Each panels are equipped with high caliber fixation metal plates to insure a solid hold of accessories as : Handle, Hinges and Operator.